Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Winter Months Stuck Inside






















This is a picture overload of some happenings inside during the cold winter months. I love when I can come in the living room and find all this kids snuggled together all on their own. We are definitely not the perfect family and I would be lying if I didn't say our two oldest kids fight a lot. Some days it literally makes me go crazy. But then they can turn around and be best friends. I know without a doubt they really love each other. They are so protective of each other around other kids and it makes them sad if one of them gets hurt. Hopefully someday they will grow out of it. I love the pictures of the boys. They are cleaning baseboards. Bridger really wanted to earn money to buy a pair of binoculars. Real ones so he could spot with deer with his dad. I told him he could do a few extra chores to earn some money. He worked so hard. He scrubbed and scrubbed baseboards and helped organize some kitchen drawers with me. It was cute that Lincoln wanted to be right by his side. I can already tell these two are going to be great pals.  We definitely love to have lots of play dates. We were so sad to have our next door neighbors move. The kids have missed having them so close but we are thankful they are building their house only a few miles away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute and growing fast!!! You look cute as always!