Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Dirty 30 Jaman!





Jaman turned the big 30 this year. It was really hard for him to face the fact that he was leaving his 20's. So I thought I would throw him a surprise party to make it a little easier. He wanted to go hunting that weekend so I planned this surprise party at my parents cabin. He had no idea. His dad was such a good sport and came and got all my stuff so Jaman would not see me packing it. We had lots of people come. We had some of our friends come and I had some of his high school buddies come. We had lots of family. I think we had over 50 people. It was pretty packed but he was so surprised. We had a dirty 30 theme. So everything had to do with dirt. I will still never live down that I had told his dad and my brother in law to make sure and take him hunting where there would be no deer. So they thought they did just that until there was deer everywhere. They wanted to shoot one but his dad knew he had to be back to the cabin by evening so he said lets keep driving and find more. Jaman had no idea there was a party so he was getting frustrated with his dad. So to this day I still get a hard time about messing up a hunting trip from my brother in law. Oh well. A quick shout out to an amazing husband and dad. I love him so much. There is no better sound in my day than to hear the garage opening and knowing he is home from work. I love every second I get to spend with him. He is such a hard working guy. He works hard to support our family and is such a great dad to our kids. They are always so glad when dad gets home. He always makes time for them. He loves to help them develop the talents they have. I love that he is so willing to help others. He always makes people feel important and cared for. Happy Birthday Jaman!

0 comments: