Thursday, April 18, 2013

LOVE

I know that I have said this lots but I will say it again I love where we live. One evening I was sitting on the front porch swings with Lincoln. We sure did this alot. The sun was setting and it started to rain but the sun was still shinning. I looked out and was just caught in the moment. I was overwhelmed by my Heavenly Fathers love. I had an overwhelming feeling that were we live is where Heavenly Father wanted us. I am thankful for such a great community to bring my kids up in. I love living in the country. I love to be able to look out and see for miles. I love that at night I can go outside and look at a sky filled with beautiful stars. I am thankful that my Heavenly Father loved us enough to create such a beautiful world for us to live on. We are blessed.

0 comments: