Bridger was pushing around his big trucks one morning like he usually does. This boy loves his trucks and cars. I was busy packing for our trip the next day. They next thing I heard was a big scream. Bridger had pushed his big truck across the rug and it had got caught on it and he flipped over and landed right on his chin on the tile. I went running and saw blood. He had hit perfectly and split his chin open. I knew he needed stitches. Taylor has had 3 sets so I knew he needed them. I was sick of paying for stitches especially since they leave a scar anyways. I was about to head in when my sister that was there with me said she had some steri strips and the medical glue they use. She is a surgical tech at a local hospital. So I said sure. It was under his chin and you wouldn't see it. So I let her work her magic. She was very sanitary and cleaned him up really good and steri stripped him up. She did really good. He has a tiny scar and it healed great. I was thankful for her and her knowledge. The sad part was we went to Salt Lake then next day to stay for a few nights and the poor boy could not swim. I felt so bad. It broke my heart because he wanted to so bad but I knew he couldn't.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment