Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Christmas 2012










We had such a wonderful Christmas. I think Christmas is better as a parent than a kid. I think I am just as excited as the kids. I can't wait till I hear little footsteps coming up the stairs to take a peek at what Santa has left. The kids got plenty spoiled this year. Santa left them kindle fires and they have been the greatest things ever. They love doing learning games as well as they are perfect with headphones when we travel to grandparents. Every year I think they wake earlier and earlier. Bridger actually slept in this year until 7am. I think Taylor was up at 4am. Jaman and I usually just get up with them. We figure it is one day a year and it is fun to be with the kids. Lincoln like eating wrapping paper and playing with boxes. It is funny at this age that the packaging is more exciting.  We spent the morning together as our little family. Had a good Christmas breakfast and then when the kids were ready we headed to Jaman's parents this year for the rest of the day! I love the magic of Christmas. There is no better thing than to be able to be with family and celebrate the birth of our Savior. (One of our favorite traditions we started last year was wrapping up 25 Christmas books and putting them under the kids Christmas tree in the basement and each night the kids open one and we read it. We read to the kids each night anyways but it is fun to read these books that I keep boxed away. They are always fresh stories.)

0 comments: