It is always a treat to have cousins come and visit and stay with us. We had already decorated houses but I had seen this idea online so I let the kids decorate sugar cones as Christmas trees. They had lots of fun. I have to giggle at Taylor's crazy hair. I can tell they had a fun sleepover the night before. Making memories with cousins is important to us. I love the fun memories I have that I had with cousins growing up. I hope our kids can continue to have lots and that they will cherish and remember the times too. It is days like this when for the most part the kitchen is filled with lots of kid jokes and kid laughs. I can't help but smile and not get caught in the moment of how important family is to me. I love all my family on both sides. I feel so lucky to have a wonderful family and to have married in to such an awesome family.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am so glad you get to live near family. What a blessing that is to you. I miss you, and hope we can get together when I get back that way
Post a Comment