Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rewind



I have been the worst blogger lately. I have had a hard time wanting to play catch up. I am not at my computer very often. To pay bills. Other than that when I use the internet it is on my phone and I am usually waiting to pick up kids. This past while Jaman has gotten me into indexing names. I have a great husband that sees the importance of family history work so he started to rub off on me. I had a desire to try indexing and it has become addictive. It has been a lot of fun. I love to see all these names of people who have passed away and I love to picture what they may have been like. So after hours at the computer I realized it was time to get back to the blog. I love having this blog as a family journal. It is pretty much the only journal I keep. I want to have this history for my kids so they can go back and read it.  It makes me sad to look back on these pictures of Lincoln. We celebrated his 1st birthday last night. I can't believe how fast time went.

There is nothing more precious finding babies asleep on their dad. I always can't resist snapping a picture. I love love morning snuggles in our bed. Growing up in my family every Saturday or Sunday morning we would pile on my parents bed. All packed together and talk about our weekend. I loved those moments. I remember whoever woke up and made it to their room first always got the best spot. So in our house I love to carry on that tradition but on any morning we don't have to be somewhere we always pile in bed and snuggle and talk. I cherish these moments. I hope our kids can look back and have fond memories of family talks and snuggles in dad and moms bed.

0 comments: