Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa

Our little town's King's which is a little department store had Santa this year. We decided to take the kids there instead of fighting the mall crowds. Taylor is usually my social bug and she was so shy. She brought a list she had made at school and gave it to him and I could not get her to smile. I think she may have been a little tired.

Then there was Bridger and he was not shy. He walked right up and hopped on Santa's lap. He started telling Santa how he wanted a play gun for hunting and camo boots. This kid is so into hunting like his dad. I also think he is a handsome little guy.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

You have been busy, busy posting on your blog- love it! All the pics are so cute. Love the Santa pics- it's always a surprise how kids are going to act around Santa. That's part of the fun of it, I think!

Love Taylor's birthday party theme. The cupcakes are adorable and everyone likes movies! For not feeling well and not wanting to do much for a party, every thing looked fantastic. And I can't believe Taylor is 5! Are we really old enough to have kids this old? Sometimes it seems like i can, other times it just blows me away that I have school aged kids. Crazy.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and I hope you feel well enough to enjoy it with your beautiful family.

Andrea said...

It looks like you have been busy posting. Cute cute stuff going on at your house. Your kids are adorable. I hope you are feeling well with the pregnancy.