Monday, December 19, 2011

Halloween Party

Jaman was in charge of our ward Halloween Party. He is the young men's president and was given this assignment. The young men presidency didn't want to have any decorations so I took it upon myself to volunteer me and the rest of the primary presidency to decorate the gym. The night came and Taylor had a fever so I went to decorate and then came home and got my boys dressed up and out the door and spent the night with Taylor in PJ's watching movies. She was sad she had to miss out on the food and games but was fine when I told her we would have a movie party. I love that Jaman is willing to dress up with the kids each year. They LOVE it. Bridger ended up digging in our dress up box and wanted to be a pirate this night. I think he makes a cute pirate.





Posted by Picasa

0 comments: