Monday, December 19, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

A tradition we started last year with the kids. Jaman and Taylor teamed up and Bridger got stuck with me. I am not so good at these. Jaman likes doing this but can you tell he loves pictures. He is such a smartie pants sometimes.

These two were so good and so serious....................................and then there was Bridger and I and lets just say I am terrible at these and really all he cares about is eating the candy. Thank goodness it isn't a competion or I think we would lose. I love Christmas and all these fun traditions you get to do with your kids. I always try to have all my Christmas shopping done by December 1st so we can spend the whole month with no stress and spending time with the kids. It also gives you the chance to focus on what Christmas is all about.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: