There is a cute little barn here that you can go for a train ride and pick a pumpkin. All the money goes towards LDS missions of young boys. We are all for supporting it and the kids have a great time.
The kids always enjoy the straw maze. It is just the perfect size for them and I can watch them and know they are not lost.
It was so cute on the train ride. Bridger has been having some big anxiety. He hates when Jaman or I leave and he gets anxious about being alone. So Taylor was being so sweet and making him feel safe. I looked down and they were holding hands. So sweet. I love their sister/brother bond. I don't think I have many pictures when they are both looking. Anybody else have this problem?
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment