Monday, December 19, 2011

Making Wishes

Here she is making wishes with her friends.

Here she is with her cake she had that night when Jaman, Bridger and I celebrated with her. Some things about Taylor at age 5.
We love her so much. She is such a smart girl. She loves school. She loves to write and read. She is constantly making some kind of art. I always find her in her room at her desk coloring. She has such a good heart. She loves to be everyones friend at church and school. She is our social bug. She would love (and so would I) her hair to grow. We just recently had blood tests for reasons why. Still waiting to hear back. She as of lately will go and clean the whole basement just to surprise me. Her favorite color is pink. She loves to help in the kitchen. We love her so much. We have loved the 5 years we have had her in our life and can't wait for more. We love you Taylor.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: