Monday, December 19, 2011

Tree Day

I always look forward to this day. I love love going out with our little family to find a Christmas Tree. The kids love it too. We went the same place we did the year before. Trees are getting less so next year I think we may try somewhere new. There is just something about bundling all up and being out in the snow and mountains with your husband and kids. We had to go on quite the hike. Coming down I carried Bridger and the saw and Jaman drug the tree and had Taylor on his back. It was quite the site. Lots of falls, laughs, cold hands, but sweet memories.



Our tree and been cut it is on the ground. Jaman is always so patient with me and letting my find a good full shaped Christmas tree. I am pretty anti charlie brown so I love that he keeps hunting until I am satisfied.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: