Taylor turned 5 in November. It fell on a Wednesday. It makes it hard to ask family to travel during the week when everyone works so she said she would love to have a friend party. I like to try to do every other year with the friend thing but since family would not be coming I wanted her to have a choice. Being pregnant and sick I was not up to doing much entertaining and games so I opted to have a movie party and it was so easy and the kids loved it. We had lunch and then each of the kids were given tickets to purchase popcorn, candy and pop at the concession stand. My friend Christie volunteered to help so she helped the kids get their treats. I laid out painters plastic in the family room so if there were any spills no carpet was harmed. We watched a movie, had popcorn cupcakes (really marshmallows) , opened presents and wa-la. Happy daughter and Happy kids equals a Happy Mom.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment