Friday, December 9, 2011

IT'S A ??

Yes. That is right we found out today we will be having a baby BOY joining our family. We are so excited to have such a wonderful blessing coming our way. Boys are great. I was happy either way. I just want a healthy baby. Taylor was voting for a girl and Jaman and Bridger wanted a boy. This pregnancy I have definaetly witnessed a loving Heavenly Father who has carried me most of the way I feel. With Taylor I was so sick. Bridger I was still sick. I always get gestational hyper throid so I was so nervous about getting pregnant. Pregnancy is so hard on my body. So I kept getting inspiration that we should have a baby. I would have dreams and constant feelings. I kept telling Heavenly Father I didn't know if I could handle being that sick and take care of my family. Over and over I was prompted it was time. The other two kids took us some time to get pregnant so I thought ok we can start trying. It happened seriously in like 2 days. I guess we were supposed to get pregnant. I was sick at first. Not anything near like the other two. Then the blood tests came and my mid-wife said "How are you functioning" your thyroid numbers are horrible. They are very severe. I knew I had times where my heart would beat out of control and of course I have been tired just like any other pregnancy. I would have good days and bad days. She just couldn't believe that I hadn't been feeling the side effects as bad as I should. Right then and there I knew that my Heavenly Father was blessing me immensely. I am so thankful for Him and His daily tender mercies. We are so excited to have another baby. I am sure it is going to take some getting used to the number 3 but we will adjust.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are excited for you guys.

Becky said...

YAY!! That's fantastic news!!! Congratulations! I hope you continue to feel better (relatively) throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

Andrea said...

How exciting. I am so thankful that you feel well. I think Heavenly Father blesses people who recognize blessings.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! We are so excited for you! Your babies are so pretty and perfect; we can't wait to see this one!

I love the story about the tender mercies with your illness. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that! It will be such a powerful experience to look back on!

Calli Potter said...

Congratulations Brigetta! That is such fun news!

Anonymous said...

Brigretta I miss you guys!! You and your family are in our prayers.

Ben and Carrie said...

Congratulations! You certainly are being blessed. Pregnancy is hard on most women in some way or another, but people like you that get so terribly ill for so long are angel mothers. Sacrificing your health and well being and comfort for 9 months to bring a child into the world is such a self less thing and Heavenly Father is aware of you and blessing you for being obedient.

I hope you continue to feel better and that you can still enjoy your family this pregnancy. Congrats on boy #2 and baby #3- you will do great with 3! But you realize that the kids will now outnumber the adults... ha ha. It's fun!

Nicole said...

Congratulations & Good luck! I hope you stay feeling well!