Thursday, October 6, 2011

{18} Posts later

Well my plan worked. I finally committed to sitting down long enough to do this and now the snow has stopped. It does feel good to be caught up but it does feel like I have been sitting too long. I have a hard time sitting and feel like I should get up and do something now. Maybe go and clean up the playdough mess or all the wet snow clothes by the back door. It did cross my mind to not let the kids go out because I didn't want to go and dig for snow clothes but they won. I am glad they did. They had a lot of fun. Built a snowman, had a snow fight, and mom got caught up on the blog. Maybe a random snow day in October isn't so bad.... now bring back fall please

0 comments: