Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Reunion Part 1

This was the Silcock reunion. My dad's side of the family. Each year we have it at the family cabin. It is always a lot of fun and Taylor has named it the cotton candy reunion. That is one of the things she remembers each year. My uncle bob has a huge cotton candy machine and makes cotton candy for all the kids one night. Ok for the adults too. I must say I still love cotton candy even if it is just sugar. I love reunions for family to all get together. This is the one time a year that we see some of our cousins so it is fun. I love that my kids are able to get to know their 2nd cousins.

Pinata night!!! Always a favorite. My uncle Russ did the pinata this year and it was loaded with full size candy bars. He and Karen did really good. One of the favorite things it had in it were coupons for lunch dates with Great Grandma. Taylor has one that she still needs to use. This is Great Grandma smacking away. We all talked her into getting up there. My kids adore their great grandma as much as I do. Taylor is actually named after her. Everytime we visit my parents they can't not see Great Grandma. She is the best.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: