Well I guess today is the day I sit down at the computer to catch up. It was the snow that made me. It put a damper on my day. I am so not ready for this weather. It was so nice to sit down and look at these fun summer pictures and only imagine it was still here. Some days I tell Jaman I would be content living somewhere where it was warm all year long. I am so far behind. Summer came and went to fast. Looking back at my pictures I also realized I was a terrible picture taker this summer. I don't have a ton of pictures. I told myself I am going to try to do a lot better. This particular weekend we were visiting family. My sister and I took our kids swimming at the little kid pool. My kids loved it. We actually had the pool to ourselves for a long time. They had so much fun we took them the next day as well. I didn't get any pictures of it but we took the kids to our little hometown pool a few times this summer. They have a family swim that lasts for an hour and one night we had the whole pool to ourselves. They loved that as well. They both would go down the slide and would swim to the side themselves. (with life jackets). For this I was thankful because they did it over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment