Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally Caught Up!

It feels great to finally be caught up. We are alive and doing well. Life is going great. Jaman is staying busy with work, and being the Young Men's President. He does such a great job and the boys love him. It is fun to see him working with them and the example he is to the young men. As for the kids they are growing like crazy. They keep me going non stop. I crash at the end of the day. We were blessed with two very busy busy kids. We are starting to think I said think about #3. I am scared though. Too many say 3 is the hardest. I don't know if I can handle any more hard. My kids are hard. Taylor has already announced in church two different times we were having a baby. Those 2 rumors have been cleared up. I know they would love another one so I guess we will see what the rest of summer love brings. I feel so blessed each day. My Heavenly Father blesses me with so much. I try to count my blessings each day.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That was fun to catch up. Your kids are so big. It looks like you are having a great summer. As for #3, go for it. I feel like #3 is what made me a mother.

Calli Potter said...

So fun to catch up on your family! I'm so glad you are doing so well! As for future baby #3, from my perspective it was way easier than #2.