Monday, June 27, 2011

A fun getaway!

Wow! I feel like it has been forever since blogging. I fell out of blog land for some time. I went to blurb my blog into a book for our family journal. My whole purpose to blog and it wasn't as easy as I was hoping. I wanted the format all changed and it took a lot of time. I really don't love to spend a lot of time on the computer so I just quit blogging all in all. Now I am far behind and I am really trying to gain the desire to do it again. In March Jaman and I had a fun getaway. I say fun cause that is exactly what it was. Not really relaxing but lots of fun. We played hard like two little kids. So hard this is seriously all the pictures I took. Jaman had never in his life been to Disney Land, the beach, or Universal Studios so we went and did all that. Just the two of us. My parents took our kids so we went and spent 5 days in California. It was so much fun. It was nice to just be together. No stress of kids. Just the stress of crazy crazy traffic that made us really appreciate our small town of 3 stop lights. I can't wait to have another trip together. Next time it will be a more relaxing getaway.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: