Taylor had her first dance performance. She was so ready to be with done with dance. She was so excited to be on stage though. She did great. I was just a little nervous how she would do. I didn't know if she would do the dance right but she was a little star and did the dance perfect. That night when I tucked her into bed she asked when she gets to dance on stage again. I explained to her that in order to get to dance on stage you have to go to all the classes. She popped up in bed and said " Mom I tricked you, I love dance and want to do it again next year." So I guess when it is time again we will still see if she wants too.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment