Monday, June 27, 2011

A Glimpse of Summer

Summer has officially began at our house. Along with hot sunny weather brings busy schedules of all that happens in a summer. Bridger had already eaten all of his corn and insisted on more. Yep that is me in a cool boy scout uniform. I took my scouts that I am over to our day camp. They decorated these hats and one of the boys gave theirs to me and insited I have a picture. I look at this picture and giggle. It is still funny to me that I serve in the boy scouts. I have learned to love the calling. The boys keep me really entertained and keep me laughing. Who would have thought that young boys could be so funny.

Water activies are just begining. I love that we play outside everyday. It is nice to have a tan finally and enjoy the sun.

Summer brings parades and more fun. We were in Mackay one weekend and got to enjoy the parade with Jaman's sister and her family. We love to hang out with them. I love love summer. It has been fun working outside in the yard and garden. I also love that the inside stays so clean because we play and cook outside.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Hey Brigetta!! I've got to get me a hat like that! I serve in scouts as well! (Weblos) Never thought I would until i had a boy in scouts, so it is very weird to me as well. And there is so much to learn!! I'm learning to like it as well! Where did you find your scout shirt?? I've been looking at DI and Goodwill but everytime I go in there they are gone!! They are $33 brand new at the scout office! Anyways, love all the updates! You look great! Your kids are big and cute as ever!! Take Care