They have the cutest fish pond just 4 miles from our house. It is actually pretty big. I would call it a mini lake. They stock it every year and you have to be under 14 to fish. We took our kids one evening after a big rainstorm. They caught all these fish in 40 minutes. I think everytime Jaman would get them a new worm on their pole they were reeling them in. Bridger caught the biggest this night. He was quite the proud fisherman. I hate fish unless under one condition. Jaman is seriously the best fish griller. He uses butter and this awesome seasoning and grills them and does it a way all the skin comes off and it is the best. It does not taste fishy at all. So we love to have fish on summer nights on the grill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment