Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Boy

These pictures are terrible because the sun was just coming up. I don't have a fancy camera so I have to deal with what I have. Jaman had blown up tons of balloons and had them everywhere. He came upstairs so thrilled. He had been begging me to buy fruity pebbles for weeks. So I bought some and had them on the counter. He loved that. It's funny he would choose those over cooked breakfast. He is our cereal boy while Taylor loves muffins. It was easy so I won't complain. I can't belive my baby is 3. We love him so much. He is such a sweet boy (as long as he is not tired if so then watch out). He loves to snuggle. He loves to be with his sister. He follows and does everything she does. He hates nursery and asks to go to primary every sunday. He loves to hunt. He is smart and talks so well. Somedays I wonder where he gets words that he uses. He is such a good helper. We love you Bridger.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: