I am needing to get caught up on this blog. My whole purpose for this blog is for a journal for our family. Jaman has been on me to get it printed off so I am going to do just that at the end of December. Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays. On the other hand Jaman really loves Halloween. I should do better at decorating for it more but I slacked off. This year Taylor wanted to be a cat. Bridger was a giraffe. He is almost impossible to get a picture of these days. He seems to be always on the move. We enjoyed taking the kids trick or treating. They really enjoyed it. We skipped out on our ward party and ended up taking them into our old neighborhood. Grandpa Skillings had passed away a few days before so we wanted to go in and see the family that was still in town. Below is Taylor and a few of the kids we do preschool with. It has been so much fun switching days with the neighbor and doing preschool with them. It has really helped me take time and teach Taylor better than if I wouldn't have done this.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment