Wednesday, December 15, 2010

After the party I asked the kids which game was their favorite and this got the most votes. It was pass the present. I had 6 different dollar store gifts wrapped and they passed them around to music. When the music stopped whoever had the present got to keep it. Of course it is always great when you can make sure every kid gets a present and the kids just think it is lucky it landed on them.
I love how kids are so excited and anxious to see what is inside. I always want to see in their little heads and see what they are thinking.
Taylor playing bingo.
Since the party was during lunch time I fed all the kids lunch. All is all is was a fun time. I am sure the kids had a lot of fun. I was very worn out after the party. I decided it is a lot of work keeping 6 four year olds entertained.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: