Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First snowfall

We had a big snow storm that hit in November. This was only a few hours after the snow started coming. I got dressed up with the kids and we headed out to build a snowman. The snow was perfect. They loved everybit of it and so did I until I hurt my back. I know that is sad. I just quickly realized my body can't do everything a little kid can do. Thankfully I have a wonderful chiropractor that resides at our home. Bridger and I got really cold so we headed in.
Taylor was loving every bit of this snow so she opted to stay outside for awhile. The next thing I knew she was knocking at the back door and wanted me to come and look at the snowmad she built. I was so proud that she did this bottom snowman 100% on her own. Can't you tell she was proud too?? I am not a big fan of winter. Infact I would probably be ok to live somewhere warm year around. Although after seeing how much fun my kids had and how happy it makes me to see them so happy I think I can deal with it. I can deal with a never ending dirty mudroom with wet boots, gloves, and snowpants as long as it only lasts a few months.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: