When I pulled my camera out to take pictures of decorating it was acting really wierd. I still think the kids played with my settings and so all the other pictures are on Jaman's hunting camera somewhere in a pack. So these will have to do for now. Taylor was so excited about the sparkly star. Below is Jaman attepting to get the star on. It took awhile and I still don't ever know how he got it to work but it stayed. The kids loved to decorate the tree. I have a little Christmas tree ocd and so it was hard to let them hang them on. Most of the time they would turn around I would have to shuffle the ornaments around. I told Jaman next year I am putting up another tree in the basement and they can do it however they want. All is all it ended up looking fine. We have a Christmas tree up and that is what I needed.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment