As always I hate to see my kids growing up before my eyes but it is a lot of fun watching them grow up. It is fun to see them develop personalities of their own but also see a little of yourself in them. I hope Taylor only carries on my good traits and loses any bad that I pass on. Taylor has always been a fun outgoing little girl. She is always on the go and would go non stop all day if I didn't make her take breaks and watch some TV. That is the only time this girl is not moving and making messes. Some things that we love about Taylor is her love for others. She always wants to be everyones friend. She is never afraid to go and make friends wherever we are. She never wants to leave anyone out. She is gaining a testimony of the gospel. She LOVES LOVES to sing. I have no idea where she got this because Jaman and I are so not singers. She knows so many songs and can sing them so good. I always catch her making up words to a song using the lyrics of a primary song. It is so cute. She loves school and learning. She loves to write and draw. I think she draws at least 6 pictures of me a day. She loves her family. She loves her little brother. She always tells me that they are best friends. We love you Taylor. I hope all your wishes come true in life.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey birthday was SO CUTE! I love the cake!
You're so talented! :)
~Shelley
Post a Comment