These past few months have been busy but memorable. We have had a lot of bittersweet moments. We lost both of Jaman's grandpa's two weeks apart. On the passing of the second that same very day Jaman's sister's family was blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Grandpa Brunson and Grandpa Skillings will be greatly missed. They were both two great men and both raised wonderful families. I am thankful for being able to know them. It was also wonderful to celebrate Thanksgiving with family. Our little family has so much to be thankful for. We have been so blessed. Lots of times I feel unworthy of all our Heavenly Father blesses us with. Jaman has enjoyed hunting. That is one thing he really loves and missed out on for 5 years while doing school. I am happy to see him enjoy it and get so excited about it. My nephew Colby was baptized and that same weekend my brother's family welcomed a beautiful baby girl Mya. As I sit back and reflect these past few months I can't help but know that my Savior does live. We have witnessed two deaths and two births. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of the plan of salvation. I know without a doubt that we will be with our Grandpa's again. I know that Colby made the right decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Like I said lots of bittersweet moments but through these times our families grow closer and we become stronger. I am so excited to celebrate Christmas. I love the magic that comes with this time of year. I am excited to finally not be moving this year and be able to start traditions with our kids and enjoy this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for catching me up. You guys have been so busy. Your house is adorable, and you are such a great mother.
It is so true about the plan of salvation. I am sorry to hear about your loss, but it is so comforting to know what we know.
He does live!! We sometimes feel as though we are unworthy of all our blessings too, but we are so so thankful for all of them!! Thank you for posting this.
Post a Comment