We discovered this fun place the first year back. We wanted to take them again so we loaded up Saturday morning and headed to the U-Pick barn. I love this place. I also love the concept behind it. It is owned by a family with lots of boys. The boys plant corn, pumpkins, watermelon, cantelope, cucumbers, and every other vegi you can think of. Then you come and pick what you want and all the money goes to LDS mission funds. It has already paid for some missions. I always feel like my money is going to a good thing. On Saturdays they give kids train rides. The kids loved their train ride and enjoyed picking corn. They also have a cute mini corn/staw maze for the kids. It was fun to watch them make their way through. Taylor is really into that kind of stuff right now. She loves mazes on paper too. This is a definte tradition for our little family that I want to carry on. I hope this barn stays around for a long time.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How FUN!! Where is this in Idaho? I'm sure it'll stick around for a long time: with so many Mormons around, supporting mission funds is bound to be a popular idea!
Post a Comment