Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 Years ago!


I can't believe 2 years ago we brought home this sweet bundle of joy. It makes me get teary eyed looking at this picture. Where has time gone. I always look at their pictures and wish I can relive moments. I wish I could pick him back up and snuggle him when he was this little. Bridger has brought our family so much joy. It has been fun having a little boy. I never realized a mother - son bond until I had him. There is something extra special about little boys. They surley grab your heart a little different than a girl. I love my kids the same but each are special in different ways. Bridger is definatly in the busy two year old stage. Always getting into everything. Filling the toilet with toilet paper, playing in the drinking fountain which makes a huge mess in the mud room, dumping out toys, squeezing out toothpaste and anything else he can get his hands on. He loves his big sister. They are great parntners in crime. I fear Taylor teaches him to much sometimes. He loves to learn and has a deep love for his Savior Jesus Christ. It is so sweet when I ask him what he dreams about and he smiles to calmly and says "JESUS". Here are what he says are his favorites. I am sure it is just what he remembers and comes to his mind.

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Just food
Favorite thing to play: in the dirt
What I like to do with mommy: paint
What I like to do with daddy: play ball
What I like to do with my sissy: play with the kittens

Bridger is so special to us. We are so blessed to have him in our life. Happy 2 years!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! You are making me more and more excited about my little boy!

Sara said...

Totally true about mothers and sons. I absolutely LOVE IT! (And three isn't too bad either wink wink!)