It seems like just yester day you were this small. Time has flown by. You still seem like our little baby girl. We love you so much. You are quite the little stinker a lot of times but I would never change you. You wouldn't be Taylor if you weren't always on the go. Always in to something or making some kind of mess. You are such a sweet girl. I can tell at such a young age you have a desire to serve. You have such a love for people. You are so friendly in stores and tell everyone hi. You love your little brother so much and you are always looking out for him and making sure nobody is stealing his toys or being mean. We love you!
Some of your favorites at age 3
Color: Pink
Movie: Tinkerbell
Food: Potatoes (makes sense she lives in Idaho)
Favorite thing to play: Barbies
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: make cookies
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: read books
Favorite thing to do with Bridger: play
Other things to remember about you at this age:
You don't have a favorite blanket to sleep with but instead you are attatched to your pillow. You know your pillowcase inside and out. I always try to trick you when yours is washing and you always know it isn't yours. I don't know how because they are identical. You love to sleep with your stuffed pink dog "Bella" ! You LOVE music. You love to sing and love to play your piano. I really don't know where you get this because your dad and I can't carry a note. I hope you continue your love for music because I love to hear you sing. You love to sing primary songs. You know a lot and learn SOO fast. You amaze us everyday at things you know. You love to play starfall on the computer. You can run the computer better than your Grandma KayeDawn.(sorry mom) You love to learn. It is fun to see you soak everything in. You love church. You love to drive by the temple. You always talk about getting married there someday. I hope you will. I love you and I am so thankful that Families are Forever. Happy Birthday Ta!!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tay Tay!! We love you! So happy to able to eat cake with you : )
Beautiful pic's Bri! It's so fun to see how your little ones are growing up so much!! What a cute little mommy you are.lol
WOW!! 3!! Happy Birthday Girl.
Aren't our children wonderful? This is Justin Biggs from CCC. I have watched and followed Jaman through your blog. Just wondering about all that is going on. I was following on Facebook but it was taking too much time so I closed my account. I would love to hear from Jaman so here is my email, j2jbiggskc@gmail.com
Post a Comment