Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Going Private

Well after hearing too many bad stories of blogs and a recent one from a dear friend in Utah of their kids being taken from posting too much I am jumping on the band wagon and going private. I think for the most part I have a lot of emails already. If you have received an email from me before than it looks like you are getting an invite. If you have no desire to read the blog and you get an invite then its ok to delete it. If not and you want to still read feel free to leave me your address.

18 comments:

Me :) said...

Were their kids like kidnapped?? That is freaking scary!!!

The Bee Family said...

Hey Brigetta I would love to have an invite if that's okay. I love checking in on your super cute family! Thanks Kate
k8moser@juno.com

Calli Potter said...

Don't forget us!

The Moore Family said...

Just in case.....
moore.amy11@gmail.com

Love the Halloween costumes!!!

Anonymous said...

We like to look at your blog. Just in case you dont have my email address...gentrysavanna@hotmail.com

Christal said...

I'd hate to lose your blog updates! I'll email you, so you can have my address from there.

Andrea said...

I would love an invite.

Ben and Carrie said...

Me too!

androsfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I'd love an invite if you don't mind!

My email is mormon.boys.rock@gmail.com (I know, corny, but I was 13 when I made it up and it stuck!)

Thanks!

Tara said...

I love following you guys -- please include me! I'm almost afriad to ask, but were the kids kidnapped?! So scary! Let me know if you need my email.

Jessica said...

We definitely want an invite! corbaley@gmail.com

Harrigfeld said...

I want to be on your list still!!!
toriharrig@gmail.com

Sara said...

We would LOVE to be included!!! I sure miss you guys. I was thinking just today - Man Brigetta hasn't been able to see Karlyn grow into her personality like she did with Jocelyn - and I haven't got to see Bridger grow into his personality. I miss those days!!! I miss you!!! I hope all is happy and well!!! Happy Birthday to Taylor!!!! (tomorrow right?) Yeah!!! I can't beleive that we are going to have THREE YEAR OLDS (truthfully it makes me really sad). I hope all is happy and well! Tell the fam HI from all of us!!! (Maybe, if you are up to it - we could do Temple Square this Christmas Holiday!) Take Care!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

I would love an invite Bri! curlyhide9@hotmail.com
Thanks and hope all is well with you!
Heidi

Johnsons said...

Just in case
b_kowitz@hotmail.com

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

I love to read your blog. I am Briannie's and Dustin's friend from Mackay. julienned@ymail.com

Ashley said...

Hey! This is Ashley, and I would love an invite to your blog. Your little family is so cute and it's always fun to keep in touch.

Take Care,
Ashley Baker
ashbaker1@gmail.com

Silcock Family said...

Silcockkristen@yahoo.com