Taylor and Bridger have started playing together really well for the most part. Now that Bridger has the stairs mastered they go play upstairs together a lot in the evenings while Jaman and I watch a little TV together. This one particular evening they were being extremely quiet for a long time. RARE we always here them usually fighting over a toy. So I said to myself I should go check on them.
Behind a closed door of GIGGLES .......I find this!!!!! Taylor had pretty much emptied a WHOLE bottle of baby powder on Bridger's head. They both thought it was HILARIOUS. So did we. I had to have Jaman hurry and get the camera to take a picture of this before
he had one of these. I love little moments like this when you want to be upset but instead you just LAUGH!!!!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHh I would DIE! Oh my gosh. LOL LOL LOL... k, that is SO funny. Especially because you JUST told me on the phone how Taylor get's into everything. lol
Shelley
Oh my heck!! I am cracking up right now!! He looks like a ghost, hahaha
Post a Comment