It's fun as your kids get older they get more into carvin pumpkins. Taylor was so excited to help her dad carve a pumpkin. She carefully looked through the patterns and selected a spider. She didn't like get dirty this year which was a complete shock to me. She usually doesn't care but she kept wanting to wash her hands.
Bridger on the other had kept eating all the slimmies. I guess he figured we were using spoons so why not put it in my mouth. He was all over the place. Didn't have a clue what was going on but sure loved to make a mess.
Taylor getting ready to poke around the pattern. She actually did pretty good. We were quite impressed. And silly me didn't even take a picture of the masterpiece. Oh well I was burnt out of the camera by the end and I was busy trying to clean up the crazy kitchen.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment