We were at Jaman's parents house for the weekend before Taylor's birthday on Monday. We had went to my parents ealier that week and she got all her presents there. So I packed all my cake stuff and we just had cake there. Taylor changed her mind a million times on what kind of cake she wanted. In fact I had everything in my cart for a castle cake and then she saw this little tinkerbell and wanted a tinkerbell cake with flowers. It crazy that she even cares but she was so excited when she saw her cake. I am so not good at cakes but I love how she looked at her cake and was so excited. She made me feel like Martha Stewart for a brief second. Kids are so fun because it doesn't take much to please them and make them excited. I can't believe she is already 3. Time flies.
She really got into the blowing out the candles. I think everyone wanted to pass up the first layer of cake after she was done.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment