Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday Play Date !


For Taylor's birthday I didn't want to really do a big party. Life is a little bit hectic around here. Closing on a house. Trying to make sure everything can be switched in our name and all the good stuff of moving. CRAZY! I feel like we just did that. So I let Taylor have her good friend from the ward Abbey over. They had so much fun and they play AWESOME together. I haven't ever heard them fight once or have any argument. She gave Taylor a Cinderella Barbie. Taylor loved it. After opening it they had their little princess talk for awhile. It is so fun listening to little girls. My favorite conversation. Abbey says "I love Snow White.", Taylor responding "I love Ariel." Abbey "Me too." Taylor " Do you like Eric?" Abbey "No he is a boy and I don't like boys" Taylor replying " I like him, I like boys!" It was the cutest. Hopefully she is just talking boys in general or I may have a boy chaser on my hands.
They made macaroni necklaces. They had a ball. We played princess memory and a few more games. Then they had a popcorn party and watched Snow White.
While her friend was over she got a card from her Great Grandma Silcock. She got money and was so excited. She adores her Great Grandma Silcock. Who couldn't she is the best Grandma anyone could ask for. I love that she loves all the Grandkids SOOO much. She just adores them and loves to see them and be with them all she can.
Taylor and Abbey. I know Taylor is going to be heartbroken when we move in a few weeks and Abbey won't be in our Ward anymore. They are quite the pals. I hope for some more girls in our new ward her age.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sheffer's said...

Wow, she's getting so big! I love your tinkerbell cake, Brigetta! It's so cute! Congrats on the new house, I can't wait to see pictures!