Monday, January 18, 2010

Life in a nutshell

I have been the worst blog slacker. I say I am going private and I guess what I should have said was I was leaving. Life has been really busy. We bought a house and it was 8 years old so along with that has came lots of projects for us. Painting updating lights and all that good fun stuff. Some days I wonder if the projects are ever going to end. Along with moving comes the usual new people Sunday talks and this next week I am sure the the "meet with the Bishop" the callings are coming. Not that I am complaining. I love having callings. It gives me the opportunity to serve and I love that. My computer and I don't really get to have a big relationship lately. If I get some time I love to catch up on others live. The past few months have been great though. We had a WONDERFUL christmas (pictures to come). A wonderful NEW YEAR! We have had a great winter. We have only been snowed in once and thanks to a wonderful neighbor he took care of that for us. We have got to play out in the snow (pictures to come) and have been enjoying a home of our own. Even if it brings projects. The kids are great and growing so fast. They play together sometimes but actually are at a stage where they fight ALOT. It actually drives me CRAZY. So that is when I send Ta to her room to play dollhouse and shut the door so Bridger won't "BUG" her. I know he means well he just doesn't quite understand how to play at Ta's level. Taylor became a Sunbeam. Which made me feel old and I was kinda sad that day. She was sure cute that Sunday morning. We had given her a little B of M and a scripture case for Christmas. I had explained to her on Christmas day about being a sunbeam and bringing her scriptures to church. A week had passed they were hanging on a hook in the mud room and as we were leaving for chruch she says "oh I need to get my scriptures" so cute it melted my heart. She had done pretty good. Bridger is not our little baby anymore. He is saying words and one of them makes me realize we watch to much TV because it is DORA. Jaman has been busy with work. Hoping to plan a fun relicensure trip soon. Things are going good. We are being so blessed. We are enjoying being out in the country. After living in the city since being married I forgot how wonderful it is to never hear a siren and cars passing all the time. The neighbor just brought a loaf of HOT WHEAT BREAD. Like I said I love this road I live on. Well the bread is calling my name.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Brigetta, congratulations on your house and great to hear from you again! Just thought I'd leave a note about the fighting A LOT. It will get better. I could say more than that, but the bottom line is it will get better with age and time. I'm sure you already knew that but it always helps me to have hope when things are frustrating that it is temporary. ..mostly. They still have fighting moments, but now that they both talk and listen and play on the same level, they have fun together and Ty can't wait for Fisher to come home from school each day. 18 months ago I wouldn't have believed that is possible. :)
Can't wait to see pictures of your house. You have the best style!

House of Smiths said...

Yay! I'm glad your alive! lol.
And I'm glad you love your new house! POST PICTURES so we can see before and afters! I'm sure it looks great!
Miss ya. Hope that you're not going too crazy with those kiddos.
Shelley

Sara said...

Oh :( I just miss you so much! I am so bummed that I haven't get to see Bridger grow up. I think of you often, often, often! It sounds like life is busy. . .and wonderful!!! I love your amazing house - Ohhhh I can't wait for the day - I love you to pieces! Take care!!!