Ok, these are for Shelley. I will get you some of the inside later. We are still needing to paint the basement as well as 3 other bathrooms and another extra bedroom. I am more of a girl that likes to get things done then post. I figure right now is a good time to take the outside because the yard is covered in snow. The sun was shinning and I hadn't gotten the mail Saturday so I decided to take a walk. One thing I really miss is my mail being delivered to my door. I know lazy huh, but it really stinks to walk out to the road in the winter. The rods hanging down on the porch are for swinging benches but we took them down for the winter. Still debating if I want them back up.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh wow! I'm loving the new house already! Congrats on getting it and I'm sure taylor and bridger love all the extra space. Can't wait until we are done with school and can move into a house.
Super cute house! Congratulations on the move, and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats! We just moved into our first apartment and my family and other people are begging for pictures, but i'm like you: I want to get things done first! And with school there isn't much time!
Cute house. I can't wait to see the inside.
Love the house!!
WOAH! That is like a GROW UP HOUSE!
Woot Woot! I need a doctor husband!
LOL.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outside! It's so pretty! I can't wait to see what you've done with the inside too. You have such great taste.
Good luck with everything!!!!!!
Shelley
I love your house, Brigetta. It must feel so nice to be settled. :) Your town was one of my favorite areas on my mission. It's such a nice little town with the best pizza place!!! I still dream of it.... ;D It's so nice to hear from you guys!
Oh, Brigetta! A REAL house! We are very happy of you...and PROUD too! :-)
Oh my goodness!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I can't wait to be all grown up like you!!! I hope all is going really well!!! Miss you as always!
Post a Comment