Yes I know Christmas was a few months ago but I have to play catch up for mysef. I am going to print this out into a book and I don't want to forget all the wonderful things that happened during the moving process. I love the MAGIC in santa. It is so much fun as kids get older to see the excitement in their eyes. I just love how they just get the "I BELIVE" all over their faces.
Bridger just didn't know what to think. He didn't cry but he was really interested in Santa. Especially his beard. He kept looking up at him and would touch his beard. Good thing this Santa's beard was real. Didn't want to have any embarrasing moment of a beard being pulled off. It was worth the wait to see him.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment