Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Life
Well there is a quick catchup on what has been happening at the Brunson home. I am learning to love everyday. Even the trials we are faced with. Being a mom for me always has ups and downs. Sometimes my kids are great and all is wonderful but other times I want to lock myself in my room and not come out for an hour but I think that is what motherhood is all about. Lots of times I get to stressed over little things and I forget to look at the big picture. I have been trying to ask myself "Is this really going to matter in 5 years" Most of the time it isn't. I love life. I love my family. I couldn't ask for better. My new favorite quote is " Family.....where life begins and love never ends!
Posted by Brunson's at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Such a cute picture! I love it.
And I love that quote. I'm gonna have to remember that one!
Shelley
Motherhood is the hardest thing I have ever done. Right now I feel like I am working 20 hours shifts everyday.
But at the end of it all, I know that it is all worth it.
Google the song Who you are by Hilary weeks, and you will just cry. It helps put it all in perspective.
Thanks for sharing and helping me know that my feeling are real and shared by others.
It was so nice to read about what you have been up to. Your kids have grown so much. Come visit sometime :-)
Your kids are so cute! The picture of Taylor with the eyelashes was hilarious!! I'm so glad to see you guys are doing good, and I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! Time just seems to be flying by!
Remember that feeling of getting a big, fat letter in the mail...with pictures?! That's how Joe and I feel after looking at your posts today! Thanks for taking time to share your life with us...the kids have really grown, too! We feel very proud of you guys and all you are accomplishing in your lives! Hope you don't mind! :) You are working hard and doing SO WELL in every aspect and you have a lot to be proud of! Go Brunson Family! We love and miss you!
Seriously your family is just too cute! I'm glad we have blogs so we can at least stay in touch this way. Glad everything is going good for you guys.
hey!
the paint color in that bathroom is actually kind of a mixture. It's Dockside blue, from Sherwin Williams, mixed with a bunch of semi gloss white paint. LOL.
We had it left over from our kitchen wall, and I wanted it lighter, so that's what I used!
Hope that helps, at all!
Shelley
Thanks for your comment on my post!
I totally needed it!
I feel like I totally fell through as a Mom today! lol.
But I'm already getting over it... that's part of being a Mom too, right?
Forgetting all your faults? :)
Thanks Girl!
Shelley
Post a Comment