Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter Fun

We have enjoyed this winter. It has been a lot of fun with a new big yard to go outside and play. The kids now have lots of room to roam. Our property goes clear out there to the trees you can see way back there. It is cloudy this day but it is actually a mountain back there. It is really pretty out here in the country. We are sure loving it. The first day I got the kids all bundled up I realized I don't have a baby boy anymore. He is getting so big. He Loved the snow. He loves to be outside. I am sure this Summer I am not going to be able to get him to come in.
Taylor has always enjoyed being outside whatever the weather may be. Here is taking a little bit of a crash coming off the slide.
Bridger had a little face plant. He hopped back up and was ready to go in. It was COOOOLDD!!! So ya I am so in need of a new camera incase you haven't noticed the little black area at all the bottoms of my pictures. Some I get it cropped out but I am playing major catch up today. It is really buggin me. I will have to change that really soon.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: