Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Christmas

I can't find the pictures of us decorating the Christmas tree. I sure hate when that happens. That is what I get for being a slacker. It seems as if it is a traditon in our family to move right around Christmas. Always in the month of December. I don't really know why it always is that month, but it has been. When we moved back from Kansas it was like a week and a half before Christmas so life was crazy and we didn't get to set up a tree. Thankfully Jaman's mom went and bought us a little one to have for that week. A year passes and we decide to buy a house.....once again right around Christmas. I was not going to have another year with out a tree so as soon as we got the house painted before we even moved I found our Christmas boxes and we went to set up the tree. It is always a lot of fun with kids. Once again I love the magic and joy that comes with Christmas. Here is Bridger enjoying the moment. He is finally at the age to get excited about these things. I am so looking forward to next year with no moves. Chistmas should be a lot less stressful.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: