Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Art

We do lots of art in the winter. It is hard not being able to go outside all the time so I try to have fun things for the kids to do. Bridger just isn't really ready for real paints so he didn't mind doing the aqua doodle. I sure love this thing. No mess and lots of fun. Taylor on the other hand is to big for that so she insists on using big girl paints. All the while they are painting Taylor makes sure to run it into Bridger's face that only she gets to use big kid paints. She is quite the little gal these days. I just love that each day is a new adventure with these two. Usually it is one mess at a time but I am learning to live in the moment and love that.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: