Thursday, April 8, 2010

A whole year older and wiser too!

I usually am never in pictures on here. I am usually the one taking them so for a change so my kids remember that I did exist I thought I would post one. This was on my birthday. I had a wonderful birthday! Jaman and the kids always make it such a great day. My inlaws surpirsed me and showed up and took the kids so Jaman and I could enjoy a night out to dinner. We chose one of my favorites..Texas Roadhouse. When I came back Brynn (my sister in law) and Mother in law had dug into my cupboards and made me a cake. So we had some cake and ice cream. Taylor was so excited to show me the cake. And after I blew my candles she was quick to ask what I had wished for. I have everything I could ever wish for so there wasn't much wishing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!! I just love that red! Such a fun, rich color for a kitchen! I can't wait to have a whole home to ourselves one day! But, with med school ahead we'll have plenty of apartments/townhouses before that :o) You know how that goes, you med school veterans!!

House of Smiths said...

Happy birthday, girl!
Sounds like it was a good one!
And HAPPY anniversary too!

Miss you.
Shelley

I've tried to leave like 2 other comments but they won't worK! Let's see if this one does...