Also in March falls our anniversary. My parents so graciously took the kids for the weekend. Jaman and I headed to Salt Lake for the weekend. We stayed downtown in the Hilton. We ate wonderful food and had such a wonderful time. We had never been and did a session at the Salt Lake Temple so we wanted to do that. We always go to the temple on our anniversary. I love to do this. It is such a great day to be in the celestial room together and remember the blessing of eternity. The temple was AMAZING! It was so beautiful inside. It was such a wonderful weekend of just us. It is nice to get a moment away from the kids and remember every reason why we fell in love. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who was worthy to take me to the temple so we can be together forever. I look forward to eternity.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How sweet! What a FUN anniversary!!
Post a Comment