Thursday, April 29, 2010

A fun project

I usually don't post too many projects but I think decorating boys rooms are kinda tricky. I don't have trouble with girls but for some reason I have struggled with Bridger's. I saw these at a store. They wanted twenty dollars for each one. I don't pay that so I headed to Porter's and got my canvas sqaures 50% off and my paints. Total for all my supplies 20 dollars. Yeah! I do have one advantage and that is I have my own vinyl cutter so that part was free for me. Anyways just thought I would share this idea. Now I have Bridger's colors all picked out we can go from there. Now off to painting his dresser and headboard. I plan to hang these above his headboard.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Adorable. Good Job. Can't wait to see his room.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love Porter's but I miss the big craft stores! :o) And I agree--boys' rooms do seem harder!! With girls it's all frills and pearls and jewels and other fun, girly things--even if she's not a girly girl it seems easier! I feel your pain! :o) Can't wait to see the finished project!

Calli Potter said...

I LOVE this, and I LOVE the colors you used! I have the exact same problem with my boys room, and can't wait to finally have a house that I can paint a little more boyish!

House of Smiths said...

SO SO SO cute! I LOVE it!

What a great idea!
I love how you did the three and four! So creative!
Shelley

Megan said...

They turned out real cute! Makes me want to have a little boy:)