Sunday, November 16, 2008
Our Monkey turned Two
Here are some pictures of Taylor's little monkey party. Very low key but fun. It's always so fun to see kids get so excited. Even over a ghetto crate paper job.
Posted by Brunson's at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Sooo cute! Happy Birthday Taylor! Did you digi scrap your collage of pics? I like that idea! They monkey cake is so cute too! You are so creative!
You make the best cakes, Brigetta! What a funny party. Happy 2nd, Taylor!
Looks like it was a cute party! Wish we were there! Happy birthday Taylor, we love you and miss you!
NO WAY!! I was just there, eating that pink polkadot cake. NO WAY!! I can't believe it. She is so cute. Happy Birthday Taylor.
Happy late birthday you cutie pie!! We love you!!
Oh, and cute cake Brigetta. I love it! You are one talented girl!
Post a Comment