Sunday, November 30, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

 

 

 

 

Today we woke up to snow and Taylor was so excited. She wanted to go right out and play but we had church so I promised when we got home we would go out and play. All through church I was hoping the snow would still be there because I know it would have broke her heart. First thing when she woke up from her nap she didn't let me forget. So her and I bundled up and went to make a snowman. She is really into Frosty the Snowman lately and has been watching it on DVD. We had lots of fun together. When we came in we had a cup of hot chocolate another first for Taylor and she LOVED it. Yeah for snow. Now it just needs to melt for our move home. This will probably be the last of the posts as we are moving in less than two weeks and I have lots to do and lots to pack including a computer. Happy December everyone. Hope you enjoy this wonderful month. Here we come Idaho and Family. We can't wait!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Calli Potter said...

It was so fun catching up on your blog... but I can't believe you are leaving in 2 weeks! I will miss your friendship so much, but I hope things go smoothly and safely on your drive to your new home!

Becky said...

Your kids are so cute, Brigetta! Taylor kissing the snowman is precious. I can't believe how big Bridger is in those pictures! Geesh! I'm a little jealous you'll be so close to family in just a couple of weeks. Good luck with your move!

Ashlee said...

So cute! G doesn't want to do much with the snow yet. Maybe in the next month I can talk him into it..maybe not till next year. Looks like you had fun though. I'm so sad your little family is leaving. I'm sure you are ready to start life though. It came quick. We'll miss you! Good luck. Bridger has grown since I saw him a few weeks ago! He's such a cutie. I look forward to hearing all of your happenings when you move! Blogging is such a fabulous way to keep in touch!

Melissa said...

Taylor looks so cute in her snow gear! The snowman is cute too! We can't wait to see ya'll!

Andrea said...

What beautiful kids. It looks like you are having fun. I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks there.

Tara said...

way to seize the day (and the snow!) and make a memory! Your kids are beautiful! I hope ID is good to you!!! We miss you!!